April 20, 2022
For Immediate Release
CAVE CREEK TOWN COUNCIL TO FILL VACANCY ON COUNCIL EXTENDED
The Cave Creek Town Council has extended their request of Town residents interested in filling the vacancy on Town Council to submit a Statement of Interest and Qualifications. The Statement of Interest and Qualifications should be no longer than 1-2 pages and address the following topics:
- Indicate why you are interested in serving on the Town Council.
- Your experience in volunteering for the Town of Cave Creek.
- Other community organizations/activities in which you have participated.
- In your view, the 2-3 most important issues facing the Town of Cave Creek.
- Other information the Council should take into consideration when considering you for this appointment.
Please submit your Statement of Interest and Qualifications to the Town Clerk, Teresa Riza at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than NOON on Thursday, May 5, 2022. The Town Council will hold applicant interviews at their Regular Town Council Meeting on Monday, May 16, 2022 which begins at 6:00pm. Applicants should plan to attend this Council meeting in order to be able to speak directly with the Town Council members. The Town Council will select an applicant to fill the vacancy at this meeting. The term of this Council seat will begin following the Council’s vote to select an applicant at the May 16 Council Meeting. The selected applicant will be sworn in after the Council votes and the term expires on Monday, December 5, 2022 when the newly elected Council members are sworn in to office. Council Meetings are held in the Council Chambers at Cave Creek Town Hall, 37622 N. Cave Creek Rd., Cave Creek, AZ 85331.