Where can I sign up for utilities?
Please note that you may have a Cave Creek mailing address but not live within the town boundaries.
Water - 480/437/3581 and 480/437/3582
APS(electric) 602/371/7171 or 800/253/9405
Southwest Gas 602/861/1999
Rural Metro Fire Dept. Membership - 480/627/6200
Qwest - 800/491/0118
Garbage companies with business license to service within the Town:
Area Disposal 480/515/4300
Waste Management 602/268/2222

Show All Answers

1. Where can I sign up for utilities?
2. Recycling?
3. How do I sign up for Fire Service?
4. Do I have to license my pets?