- Home Page
- Community Attractions
- Rodeo Grounds
Call 480-488-6622 to reserve use of the facility only
(tickets and/or any event specific information not through this number)
For information on
Cave Creek Rodeo Days
or to purchase tickets visit
Cave Creek Rodeo Website
or call for tickets 480-304-5634.
The fee structure for usage of the Memorial Arena Rodeo Grounds is as follows:
A) RENTAL FEES:
- Covers use of grounds, arena, pens and Crows Nest:
- EXCLUDES: Out Buildings and Cantina Building/VIP Area (charges for rental shown below)
- INCLUDES: Water and Electric for event usage (as outlined below and in contract)
USE OF THE ARENA - $300.00/day
(includes one load of water and one drag prior to event)
Ticket surcharge - $3.00/ticket
(if Ticket Surcharge is imposed, then Use of the Arena Charge is reduced to $150.00/day)
B) FULL TIME ATTENDANT:
ATTENDANT CHARGE (up to eight  hours) $400.00/day
C) ADDITIONAL CHARGES:
ADDITIONAL WATER - $75.00/load
Event sponsor must provide their own truck and driver
ARENA LIGHTS - $50.00/day
CANTINA/VIP AREA - $100.00/day
KEY DEPOSIT - $50.00/event
Key must be returned within 24 hours or the next business day after the final day of the event. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of the $50.00 key deposit.
1. Payment in full for the event is due at time of confirmation of contracted dates for the event.
2. Contract may be cancelled, in writing, within three (3) working days of the contract signing, with no penalty.
3. Cancellation of this contract after three (3) days of the contract signing, for any reason, will be charged 15% of the rental charge.
To inquire about using the Rodeo Grounds for your event, please contact Tracie Wilgus at 480-488-6622.
Rental Application (PDF)
Fee Schedule (PDF)
Contract Rules (PDF)